I’m not doing his tweets, because we all know all of his tweets deserve to be framed and hung over the mantelpiece of every stately home.
- In one of the walk-in closets to get me ready for the day: “You got to do something man, your ass is grown.” – “We Don’t Care”
- Over a large bay window looking out over a lake of some kind: “That shit cray.” – “Ni**as in Paris”
- In the guest house: “To all the girls that got dick from Kanye West, if you see ’em in the street, give ’em Kanye best.” – “Famous”
- Technically for the vacation home: “How you gonna be mad on vacation?” – “Bound 2”
- Over a large portrait of myself: “Everybody know I’m a motherfuckin’ monster.” – “Monster”
Side note: Perhaps a typewritten transcript of the Nicki Minaj verse of “Monster” or just “Pink wig thick ass give ’em whiplash” would go well in the hallway.
- Could go anywhere, so long as it is LARGE: “Huh?” – almost every song, but particularly in the spirit of “Jesus Walks”
- For the kitchen: “I wanna fuck you hard in the sink / And after that give you something to drink.” – “Bound 2”
- Preferably in the master bedroom: “WE WANT PRENUP!” – “Gold Digger”
- Near my award shelf: “It’s crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow, to everybody on your dick, no homo.” – “Run This Town”
- Over the bathroom mirror: “I’m aware I’m a wolf.” – “Black Skinhead”
- Probably near the bookshelf, next to some Simone De Beauvoir, Judith Butler, et. al.: “One good girl is worth a thousand bitches.” – “Bound 2”
- In the foyer: “You should be honored by my lateness / That I would even show up to this fake shit.” – “Stronger”
- Over photos of me doing all of my rich people activities: “Because my life is dope and I do dope shit!” – not actually a lyric, from a story Dave Chapelle told on some talk show, and I shouldn’t be including non-lyrics here, but still, probs my fave quote from him